Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday, Monday, Monday

Why are Mondays always so crazy. Today just seemed to be one of those days. Good thing I had a relaxing weekend. Friday night we went out for supper with my mom and "grandma" (not blood related". Saturday we went shopping for our nephews birthday and finally after a year and a half of living at our new place, we finally sorted out the boxes in the basement. The corner of the basement looks so empty now. Sunday we spent the day just relaxing at home. As I didn't do any stamping this weekend, I didn't know what I was going to show you but I found this card on my computer and can't believe I never shared this before. This card I made for one of my good friends from college who just had twins, a girl and a boy. I had seen a bunch of these onesie shaped cards on SCS, and thought it would be really fun to make one. I made this card double sided, one side is for the girl and the other for the boy.

No comments: