Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Beck!

I saw a spring card like this on Dawn Griffith`s blog and really liked it. I had just got this cupcake set the week before, so I had to make the card. My first step was deciding what designer paper I wanted to use and I choose the rest of the colours from there. A couple days after I made this, my husband was going through my collection of birthday cards and decided this was the one that he wanted to give his sister. April 2nd was my sister-in-law Beck's birthday and to celebrate the family got together at my in-laws for supper. So this is the card she got. This was my only copy so I told him I had to make sure I got a picture before we gave it to her so that I can make another one.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Black StazOn, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron
Cardstock: Watercolour Paper, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray, Urban Oasis Designer Series
Accessories: Aqua Painter, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin' Dimensional

No comments: