Friday, April 17, 2009

Another Christmas Card

Here is another Christmas card I made last year. I love this card and I made a whole bunch of them in different colour schemes, but I can't find any pictures of the other cards. Maybe I will just have to make this card again sometime. I love this little snowman, he seemed to be my go to stamp for Christmas last year I used him on almost every card. Now that he is a retired stamp I guess I will need to find another stamp for this coming Christmas. But as I said earlier this week, it is way too early to start thinking about Christmas cards.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Merry & Bright, Snow Wheel
Ink: Certainly Celery, Black StazOn, Certainly Celergy Marker, Chocolate Chip Marker
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Chocolate Chip Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Cord

No comments: