Tuesday, April 7, 2009

March Thank You Cards

These were the thank you cards I made for anyone who placed an order with me in March. I just love the set Fifth Avenue Floral. As soon as I saw it in the current catalogue, I had to get it right away. I love putting Chocolate Chip and any pink together, so when I saw this card on SCS by tessa, I just had to case it. However I needed to do a thank you card for a guy as well this month, and I really couldn't send him the pink card I had to come up with another colour combo. I started with the ribbon colour first which is Certainly Celery and then picked the Always Artichoke from there. I love the way these cards turned out.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Certainly Celery Wide Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: