Thursday, April 16, 2009

2nd Birdie Card

I posted a card very similar to this a couple days ago and thought I would show you this card that has just a slight change on the birdies. I had made this card previously with the paper piecing technique and while I was preparing for my masking class this one was sitting on my desk and I thought it would be perfect to change up and use it to teach the masking technique. I used Washington Apple DS paper for the paper piecing on the birds.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: A Little Birdie Told Me
Ink: Black StazOn
Cardstock: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Washington Apple DS
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, White Gel Pen, Bashful Blue Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon, So Saffron Button, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, 2-Way Glue Pen

No comments: