Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Megan!

Today I would like to send birthday wishes out to a member of my stamp group and a regular follower of my blog. Happy Birthday Megan! I hope you have an awesome day.

This is the card that I made for her. I just love this polka dot paper from the Urban Oasis Designer Paper, this has to be at least the second birthday card I have used this paper for. I just love it. I watercoloured the cupcake with a aqua painter and watercolour paper. You can't tell in the picture but I also added Dazzling Diamonds to the cupcake. I used the Basic Gray marker to add the lines around the image. I love how something so simple can add so much to a card. To those who know me of course I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the cupcake off the card. I love Stampin' Dimensionals, every time I order I get at least one pack. You can never have too many! Anyways, on to the card.

Again have a great day Megan!

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray, Basic Gray Marker
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Sahara Sand, Urban Oasis DS, Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: