Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentine's Treat Box

This is another one of the projects we did at my Valentine's Class earlier this week. This is a little treat box that would be great to put some candies in and give to someone. I am thinking I might fill this box with some little treats and put in my husband's lunch bag for work. This box was very simple to make. The cardstock was 6 1/2 x 8 3/8 and then I scored 2" for the bottom and at 2", 4", 6", 8" for the sides of the box. Then just cut some slits in the bottom to create the flaps and folded the box together. To close the top of the box I just pinched in the side and placed a clip on the top to hold it closed. I tied some ribbon onto the clip, just to add a little extra. I am really happy with the way it turned out.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: I {Heart} Hearts, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Full Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: