Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Christine

Today is my BFF's birthday. This is the card I made for her. She really like's Stampin' Up!'s Rich Razzleberry colour, so I knew I wanted to use that ribbon. The ribbon was my starting point for this card. I have seen lots of card recently where there a scallop edge has been placed along the side of the main image and really like this look, I think it just makes the image pop of the card more. You can't tell in the picture but I used Crystal Effects on the tops of the cupcakes to make it look more like icing. All supplies are Stampin' Up! except for the textured background, this was created using a Cuttlebug folder, sorry I don't know the name of it).

Happy Birthday Christine! Hope you are having an awesome day! Wish I could be with you right now.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Black StazOn, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry Marker, Soft Suede Marker, Bermuda Bay Marker, Real Red Marker
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crusted Curry, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects

1 comment:

Christine Niederlag said...

So cute! Can't wait to see it in person!