Monday, February 22, 2010

Shimmer Snowflakes

I only just realized this weekend that Stampin' Up! has carried over a bunch of items from the holiday mini catalogue. We have been told that these items will also be in the new catalogue coming in July. I don't know why I only just noticed this on the demo website, it has been posted for over a month now. Where has my head been? I am so excited about this list. (See post below for complete list). One of the items being carried over is the Shimmer Mist. This just adds so much to a project. The card below is one I created at Christmas using the Shimmer Mist. The background is created using the Faux Suede technique and then stamping the snowflake with the Shimmer Mist. The punch snowflake is also covered with the Shimmer Mist. You can't tell from the picture but it just shimmers in real life. I love this card, it was very simple to make and I was able to do lots at once.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Simple Snowflake, Four the Holidays
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Rose Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Jumbo Snowflake Punch, Soft Sude Polka-Dot Ribbon, Silver Brad, Stampin' Dimensional

No comments: