Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday Cupcakes

The Crazy for Cupcakes set has become my go to set for birthday cards. I really wasn't a fan when the set first came out and I only got it because I needed a birthday set and it was on sale! But now I tend to reach for it first even though I do have other sets I could use for birthday cards. This is a card I made before Christmas for a friends birthday. This card was cased from Daotz over at SCS. I basically just changed up the happy birthday parts to stamps I had.

Supplies used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Crazy for Cupcakes, Jumbo Alphabet, A Little Birthday CheerInk: Black StazOn, Old Olive Marker, Bashful Blue Marker , Real Red Marker, Brocade Blue Marker, Not Quite Navy, Versamark
Cardstock: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White, Retired DSP
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelet, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects

No comments: