Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Productive Weekend

I had a very productive weekend stamping. I can't show you a lot of what I created this weekend because it is for upcoming classes and events but I promise you will see them over the next little while. However I do have cards to share with you in the meantime. This is a card that I made for a friend's birthday back in December. I cased the layout of this card from Petal Pusher over at SCS. I changed up the colours and stamp set used. To create the circles I used the Circle Scissor Plus, the sayings are actually three separate stamps from the set 'A Little Birthday Cheer'.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: A Little Birthday Cheer
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Rose Red, Close to Cocoa
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Accessories: Silver Brads, Small Star Punch, Large Star Punch, Paper Piercer, Circle Scissors Plus

No comments: