Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hubby's Valentine's Card

My husband and I don't really go all out for Valentine's Day. This year we spend the day at the in-law's celebrating my father-in-law's birthday. Once we got home the rest of the day was spent doing laundry and grocery shopping. However we did exchange cards and my husband bought me some roses. This is the card that I gave to Andrew. This is a remake of a card I showed you earlier. This time I used Chocolate Chip Prints Designer Paper for the base, changed the colours of the hearts, and added a button. The saying is a rub-on from Chit Chat.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: I {Heart} Hearts
Ink: Rose Red, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Ballet Blue
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Whisper White, Rose Red
Accessories: Chit Chat Rub-on, Scallop Edge Punch, White Gel Pen, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Rose Red Button, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: