Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Well, it has been quite a while since I posted. The last few months have been very busy for me, however I have been stamping, I honestly kind of forgot about keeping my blog updated. Now that a new year is here I am planning on trying to commit to my blog more. I really like to keep a record of cards I make and what better way than a blog. For this first blog entry in a while I will show you some of my Christmas cards. These are two of the cards we made at my Stamp-A-Stack in November.

This first card was cased from hoefaser at SCS

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Delightful Decorations, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Patterned Pines
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Certainly Celery, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Mistletoe Ribbon, Silver Cord, Ornament Punch, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Modern Label Punch

This second card was cased from Juliestampsx3 over at SCS

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Tree Trimmings, Four the Holidays
Ink: Ballet Blue, Real Red, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: