Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Faux Linen

It took me a while to get the stamp set Freinds 24-7 because it wasn't one that really caught my eye at first, but after seeing a ton of great cards made with this set, I decided to get it. Now it is one of the sets I tend to reach for first when I am stamping. Funny how that works sometimes. This card was cased from Dawn Griffith, I just changed up the colours. The background with the flowers uses the faux Linen technique, it is hard to see it in the picture, but in real life it gives the background a really soft look.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin Up!)
Stamp Sets: Friends 24-7, Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Ruby Red, Old Olive Marker, Ruby Red Marker
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Photo Corners Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Tissue Paper, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: