Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas Catch-Up

As I was going through my files on my computer I noticed that I haven't shared all my Christmas projects with you, so I thought over the next few days I will work on sharing these projects with you. This is a gift card holder done for my gift card holder class I did before Christmas. I got the template for this holder from Holly Krautkremer. You just attach the gift card with glue dots to the bottom section of the Whisper White piece and write your note on the top section.


Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Season of Joy
Ink: Old Olive, White Craft
Cardstock: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Summer Sun
Accessories: Small Star Punch, Large Star Punch, Silver Brad, Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Real Red Polka-Dot 3/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: