Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Saffron Flower

Can you tell I am in a flower mood recently? It might be hard to believe but when I first started cardmaking, flower images were the last thing I would go for. I was not a fan of anything flowery. I still have my limits but I do like simple flower images. These fresh note cards make it so easy to complete a card. All I did was stamp cut out a small Mellow Moss flower, attach it to the card with a So Saffron Brad, then attached a piece of So Saffron cardstock behind the cut out image. Stamped a sentiment on the front of the card. I paper pierced the edges and then attached the Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon. Simple, but a stunning look.
Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Fresh Cuts
Ink: So Saffron, Mellow Moss
Cardstock: So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Fresh Cut Notes, So Saffron Brad, Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon

No comments: