Thursday, January 28, 2010

Treats for Nephews

I wasn't too sure about the sweet treat cups when they first showed up in the Holiday Mini catalogue. I just couldn't handle the thought of someone having to take the card apart to get to the candy, but as I saw more and more people make these cards, I noticed that alot were making them with some sort of trap door in the back so you could get the candy out and still keep the card together. So I decided I would try some with this technique. I made these cards for my nephews at Christmas time. They boys loved them, and I didn't have to watch someone tear the card apart to get to the candy.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Beary Best Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Black Staz On, Assorted Markers
Cardstock: Garden Green, Real Red, Kraft, Whisper White
Accessories: Mistletoe Ribbon, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, 1 3/8 Circle Punch

No comments: