Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Sue

Today I would like to say happy birthday to Sue and I am going to share the card I made for her. We both got a Big Shot for Christmas, so I knew I wanted to do something with it. I also got the Curly Label Movers & Shapers Die so that's where I started with this card. I hand cut the little flowers out, this was alot harder than I thought I would be but I love the way it turned out. The first picture is a view of the card with it closed so you can see the inside and the second picture is of just the front so that you can see the window.


Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Embrace Life, Little Flowers, A Little Birthday Cheer
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Kraft
Accessories: Big Shot, Movers & Shapers Die, Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon, Transparency Sheet, Glue Dots

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

What a cute idea! I have the movers and shapers too, but have been using them in my Cuttlebug. My Big Shot is arriving tomorrow...so, I'm excited to use them the 'proper' way. Love this card. TFS!