Saturday, August 22, 2009

Spotlighting Class

I have really been slacking on keeping this blog updated lately. The past few weeks have been very busy and stressful and when I get home at I night I am just wiped out. Last weekend I started my monthly classes up again. It was so good to get together and stamp with others again. I have missed the classes. The technique for this class was spotlighting. The first card we made was cased from Linda Heller at Stamping School. I used the same colours and just changed the stamp set.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Fresh Cuts
Cardstock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Bordering Blue
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Antique Brads, 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: