Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dotted Flowers

This week has been a long week already and it is only Wednesday night. I can't wait for the weekend for a couple of reasons. This Saturday my Stampin' Up! classes start again and second I don't have to go to work for two whole days. I haven't done much stamping recently because I have had to bring some work home at night, so I haven't had much time and once I finish the work, I have been so tired. Tonight I did make a card for Andrew's birthday this weekend, which I will share on his birthday. For now, I do have a card to show you. I am so glad I was able to get alot of cards done during my holidays because I still have cards to show you even though I haven't stamped much. I love today's card. If you have been reading my blog for a while you know I love the Fifith Avenue Floral set, so it should be no surpise that I used this set again. This was such a simple card to make. After I stamped the main floral image randomly on the card, it looked a little plain so I decided to add little doodle dots with the white gel pen, I was only going to do a couple of the flowers, but I loved the way it was looking and decided to go ahead and do the rest. I love the way it turned out. The only thing I would change, is the way I stamped the saying, next time I would probably stamp it on another piece of cardstock and pop it up with dimensionals, but again that might be just because I love dimensionals and I didn't use any on this card.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Black StazOn
Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Basic Black
Accessories: White Gel Pen, White Organza Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch

No comments: