Monday, August 10, 2009

Cool Down On A Really Hot Day

The last couple of days have been extremely hot here, in the 30's but with the humidity feeling like the 40's. So I thought what better card to show you today was a card that reminds us of the cooler weather. When it is extremely cold, we are always looking forward to the heat and when it is extremely hot we wish it was cooler. So maybe thinking about snow will cool you down a little. I made this card when I was on holidays in July, I was trying out the reflection technique. I did a couple cards with this technique, this one is not my favourite, but I think it turned out okay. I hope to do a future class on the reflection technique, so I can't show you some of the other cards I did because they will be for the class. Now the card:

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Big on Christmas
Ink: Black StazOn, Real Red Marker, Old Olive Marker, Pumpkin Pie Marker
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Top Note Die,
Window Sheet, Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: