Thursday, August 27, 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes Class

Recently I did a class with the stamp set Crazy for Cupcakes. When this set first came out, I didn't really think much of it. I thought, how much can you really do with a couple cupcake images and a balloon. But after seeing so many great samples with it, I finally broke down and bought it, used it a bunch, fell in love with it and decided I just had to do a class with the set. It really is so versitile. This is one of the cards that we made at the class. I cased this idea from Tessa at splitcoaststampers.com. You can't tell in the picture, but I added Crystal Effects to the cherries. I just love this stuff, it really adds to a card. I love this colour combination. I tend to use Old Olive and So Saffron quite a bit and now Basic Gray has been added to my go to colors.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Black StazOn, Old Olive Marker, So Saffron Marker, Basic Gray Marker, Real Red Marker
Cardstock: Basic Gray, So Saffron, Whisper White, Old Olive DS Prints
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, So Saffron Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Crystal Effects

No comments: