Monday, August 17, 2009

A Day Late

I promised I would post the card I made for my husband's birthday yesterday, but that did not happen. I hadn't been feeling very well most of the weekend, and yesterday after the birthday party at my in-law's I came home and just crashed on the bed. I spent the rest of the day laying down, not a very exciting birthday for my husband. I hope you will forgive me that I am a day late but here is the card that I made for my husband.
Anyone who knows him, knows he loves fish. When I first saw the set Ocean Commotion and it had a fish that looks like an Angel fish, I knew I had to get it. Angel fish are the reason my husband first started an aquiraim and it is the main fish in our biggest tank. I say biggest because we have three tanks. Yes you read that right, 3! One in the living room and two in dining room. And yet my husband had the nerve to ask me for another fish tank for his birthday, however that did not happen. We only have so much room. I did promise him I would think about it when the basement is finished. Maybe he will change his mind by then :)
Anyways, here is the card:

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Ocean Commotion, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Bashful Blue DS, Whisper White
Ink: Black Craft
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, White Jumbo Grommet, Black 5/8 Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Circle Scissors Plus

No comments: