Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Best Ever Scrapbooking

Two things that have made my scrapbook so much simpler are: Stampin' Up!'s Simply Scrappin Kits and my Cricut. I have used both of these items for pretty much every page I have made recently. They just make scrapping so much simpler for me. I love them!!! Here are two more birthday pages I created recently using the Best Ever kit. As you can tell, I am not one to do alot of journalling. Really how much can I say about a birthday party, basically every time is the same, the family gathers at the in-laws, the birthday person or people, open the gifts and that's the party. I figure as long as I have the dates and who's birthday it is, I am good. Simple and to the point, that's the way I like things. For the David page, I actually pulled out some of my alphabet stamps I haven't used in ages and stamped eached letter on the squares with Black craft ink.


No comments: