Thursday, September 6, 2007

Niagara Falls

I love having holidays! Who doesn't? I am on holidays this week but my husband is working, so I have enjoyed being able to spend some time at home. This has allowed me to get some scrapbooking done. I have a strange thing with water. I love to watch water - the waves at the beach, waterfalls, etc. I also don't mind being on the water in a boat or canoe, but I absolutely hate being in water.

I love how this page turned out. I used red and black because of the coke bottle and mountie in two of the photos on the 2nd half of this layout. But I love how it really brought out the photos. This layout was inspired by a card sketch I had seen on SCS. The two white strips say: 1. The Canadian Horseshoe Falls plunges 170 feet into the Maid of the Mist Pool. 2. At the American Falls the water's vertical descent ranges from 70 to 110 feet to the rock at the base of the Falls.


This is the second half of the page. I tried to give it the same kind of look as the other half. All journaling is done on the computer.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks
Ink: Sage Shadow, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, White

No comments: