Monday, September 10, 2007

Mounting So Many Sayings

I recently received the stamp set So Many Sayings. It includes 28 saying and 6 designs. It comes with three pieces of rubber and three blocks, and is meant to be mounted with one piece of rubber on each block. If I had mounted it this way and wanted to use just one of the sayings I would have had to use a marker to highlight just the word I wanted. So I thought why not mount each saying separately. To do this I got some square dowels from Rona and had my dad cut them into two inch pieces. My husband then offered to sand the pieces for me so I would not get any slivers (what a nice guy). I then went to work mounting them. I am so happy with it.

BEFORE:


AFTER:

2 comments:

AnneMarie said...

now that is a lot of work! whew!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

I have not mounted this set yet, and for the exact reason you mentioned -- this is a wonderful idea!!! TFS!!!