Thursday, September 6, 2007

Kincardine

I love to just sit and watch the water at Kincardine. My parents have a cottage very close to Kincardine, so whenever we are there we always take a drive to Kincardine and sit and watch the water. Usually we pick up some fish and chips first and eat near the beach. On our holidays this year Andrew and I spent a few days at the cottage, so needless to say we ended up at the Kincardine beach. It was really busy at the sandy part of the beach so we went down to the rocky part and ate our fish and chips.

I saw a page in the Simple Scrapbooks magazine where they put three small pictures inside one big picture. I just loved it, and thought it would work great for these pictures. I absolutely love how this turned out.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, White, Four Seasons DS Paper
Accessories: Brads, Flowers from dollar store


No comments: