Friday, September 7, 2007

Niagara Falls 2

Here is another page of photos from Niagara Falls, these pictures are from when we went on the Maid of the Mist boat. I was nervous about going on this because I hate getting wet and do not like to be near the side of a boat. But I survived, it was a very different experience seeing the falls from below. This is the first time I have split a photo across two pages. I did not include much of the photo on page 1 but I love how these two pages look together.

Here is page 2 of this layout. I saw these Ghost letters at Michaels last time I was there and just loved them. I knew it was going to be difficult trying to decide how to attach them to a layout, but I decided to get them anyways. I used staples to attach them on this page, this is the first time I have used Staples on a scrapbook page, and I am not sure if I like it and if I will do it again, but I love the look of these letters.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Short Order Alphabet
Ink: Brilliant Blue
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, Water Patterned Paper
Accessories: Ghost Letters, Staples

No comments: