Thursday, September 6, 2007

Badlands Scrapbook Page

On our holidays this year my husband and I went for a day trip to see some badlands we had heard about through friends. We didn't know exactly where we going, so it was an adventure for us. We only knew what the name of the road was and what town it was near, so we just drove around for a while trying to find them. But it definitely was worth it. This was such an amazing sight. I had a really hard time trying to decide on what colours to use for these pages. As I was going through my cardstock pile trying to pick colours I found that Sahara Sand went really well. It brought out the grey strip in the rocks. I was going to use that for the background colour but I didn't have any of the cardstock in 12x12, and I did not want to wait until I got some. So I decided to use it to mat the photos instead. Here are the pages:

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Office Accoutrement, Jumbo Outline Alphabet
Ink: White Craft, Rose Red, Basic Brown
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Garden Green, Rose Red, Sahara Sand, Prints DS Paper - Rose Red
Accessories: Making Memories Chipboard Letter

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock: Out & About Simply Scrappin, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Sahara Sand

No comments: