Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Wish List

My best friend, Christine, has been bugging me to add my wish list on the side of my blog. I keep telling her it is really long, so I didn't want to add it. But she would not let up, so this post is for her.

My Wish List

- Close as a Memory Stamp Set
- Monkey Business Stamp Set
- Just Golf Stamp Set
- Bud Basics Stamp Set
- Little Flowers Stamp Set
- Office Accoutrement Stamp Set
- Think Happy Thoughts Stamp Set
- Seeing Spots Stamp Set
- Polka Dot Background
- Happy Everything
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Stamped from the Heart
- Calendar
- Big Deal Numbers
- Jumbo Outline Alphabet
- ABC Alphabet Upper & Lower
- My ABC's Wheel
- Love Wheel
- Fundamental Phrases
- Snow Wheel
- Love & Joy Stamp Set
- Merry & Bright Stamp Set
- Textured 12x12 Card Stock
- Prints Designer Paper - Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
- 1" Circle Punch
- Scallop Circle
- Photo Corners Punch
- 5-Petal Flower Punch
- Circle Rhinestone Brads, Ice
- Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon
- Brocade Blue 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Stampin' Write Neutral Assorted Journalers
- Basic Brown Journaler
- Clear Buttons
- Designer Series Paper - Fall Flowers, Flowers for You, Cutie Pie
- Blizzard Wrapping Paper

This is my wish list for now. Every time I look at the catalogue though I find more stuff I like, so this is likely to change anytime.

No comments: