Friday, August 10, 2007

Another two pages

I am doing really good scrapbooking this week, I am so proud of myself, I feel like I have been able to get a lot done. It has been a stressful week and scrapbooking has really helped relieve some of the stress. I did not listen to my own advice yesterday about not scrapping when tired, I started this scrapbook page around 10:30pm last night. However I did not find any mistakes on this page but that could be because I was too tired to complete the title or journal, so I finished if off tonight. I had planned for the title to be the cut out letters themselves, not the cut out section. But my husband, Andrew, really liked the way the cut out looks, so I used it instead. I kind of have mixed feelings about it, I think it is kind of cool, but still not sure if I like the way it looks on this page. Oh well, if Andrew likes it I will keep it.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue, Garden Green, Versamark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this layout! Love the colors! I especially love how you have used the trees on the bottom! Awesome! I want to see more!