Thursday, August 23, 2007

Can't Sleep

I am having problems getting to sleep tonight, so I thought I might as well get up and share my newest card with you. I have a few anniversary's coming up soon and I have been really struggling to come up with some cards. Everything I think of uses flowers and/or uses girly colours and since guys do get these cards as well I kind of thought I should try to stay away from these two things. This is what I came up with. I am still looking for more ideas for anniversary cards though. I'm also wondering if maybe I need to get some different stamps that aren't so girly.


Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Hugs & Wishes
Ink: Perfect Plum, Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss, Basic Black
Cardstock:
Perfect Plum, Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Eggplant Ribbon

No comments: