Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I shopped at Michaels!

I very rarely shop at Michael's because I am a Stampin' Up! demo and get my scrapbooking supplies from SU. However Friday night mom and I were at Michaels and a few items caught my eye that I just had to get. I picked up some chipboard letters, page pebbles and ghost alphabet letters. I also got this really cute Snoopy stamp so I can do more cards for Andrew. Snoopy is one of his favourite cartoon characters. Since I had these new items I just had to use them right away. This is the page I ending up making. I inked the chipboard letters with SU's Night of Navy craft ink and then used two of the page pebbles in the bottom corners. I had planned on using the ghost letters on this page, but I couldn't fit the word nephews across the page with the letters, I am going to have to pick a shorter word when I go to use them. This picture was taken a few years ago, however it is definitely time for a new picture, because we now have four nephews.



No comments: