Tuesday, October 7, 2008

World Card Making Day

To celebrate World Card Making Day on Saturday I held an open house. Everyone was invited to come and stamp with me, they could bring their own projects to work on, or for a small fee they could use any of my stamp sets and inks. I also had a couple make and takes ready. Even though I only had one person come it was so worth it. We had a great time making cards together and just chatting. Thanks Renee for coming. I enjoyed spending some one-on-one time with you.

Here are the pictures of the two make and takes we did:

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Celebrate Everything
Ink: Brocade Blue
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Apricot Appeal, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Brocade Blue 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Glossy White, Green Tea DS Paper
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: