Saturday, October 25, 2008

October Stamp Club

Today was the last meeting for the year of my stamp club. I am sad that it is over for the year, but am looking forward to starting another club up in the new year. I made a special little gift for each member as a thank you for spending the year with me. As I write this though I realize that I haven't taken a picture of it yet. I will make myself a note to do this and hopefully get it posted tomorrow. On to the projects we created today. The first project is a gift card holder. I got the template for this project from Linda Heller at stampingschool.com.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Punches Three, Priceless, Upsy Daisy
Ink: Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Marker
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Square Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon

The second card is a acetate card. This is the first time I have made one and I love the way they look. It works great for the a Christmas card, and I just might make some more for my personal Christmas cards.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Merry & Bright
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Glue Dots, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercer

No comments: