Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Anniversary

Watercoloring has become one of my favourite ways to color stamped images. There was a time when I avoided using outline images because I hated having to color them in. However ever since I have learned how to use the blender pens to watercolor with both the watercolor crayons and the ink pads, I have started using my outline image stamps so much more. I am still working on mastering watercoloring with the Aqua Painter but I will keep working on it. Here is a card I made for a bunch of anniversary's our family celebrated this summer. I love this couple from Summer by the Sea. I tend to always use it for anniversary cards. I will be very sad when this stamp set retires. Let's hope that it doesn't happen for a long time.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Summer by the Sea, Hugs & Wishes, Sanded
Ink: Black StazOn, Versamark
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow, Whisper White
Accessories: Hemp, Corner Rounder, Blender Pen, Watercolor Crayons

No comments: