Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mother's Day

This is the card I made for my mom and mother-in-law for Mother's Day. I got the idea from Linda at stampingschool.com. I used the Friendship Blooms set from SAB, stamped in white craft and then embossed with white embossing powder. I then cut out all the flowers and popped them up with dimensionals. I put some of the rhinestone brads in the centre of flowers. I used the 1 3/8 square punch to punch out the window. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to determine the size of the window for the mother's day saying. I really like the look of the peek through cards. I have been doing quite a few of them lately. You just might see more of these types of cards in the next little while.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Friendship Blooms, All Holidays
Ink: White Craft, Perfect Plum
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Rhinestone Brads, Dimensionals

No comments: