Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary

This coming Saturday is my 5th year anniversary. I am really looking forward to it. My husband, Andrew, got us tickets to go see the Music Man at the Stratford Festival. I am so excited. The Music Man is one of my favorite musicals. I am a member of stampinschool.com and have gotten so many ideas off of the site. Linda is so talented. I cased this card from there, I just changed the images and the colours. I am going to give this card to Andrew for our anniversary. Andrew loves fish, he has a 38 gallon aquarium and is always going to pet stores to look at their fish. He is always bugged by everyone that he is fish obsessed. I bought the stamp set Fishy Friends quite a while just because of him, and have used it on so many of his cards, but he never seems to get tired of it, so of course I went to it again. This is the card I made:

Front:

Inside:

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Fishy Friends, Hugs & Wishes, Small Script
Ink: Black StazOn
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, Whisper White, Sarah DS Paper
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pen, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

No comments: