Monday, May 5, 2008

Bridal Shower

This past Saturday I went to a bridal shower for Liz, my brother's fiancé. They are getting married in 33 days. I can't believe my little brother will soon be married, he has found a great girl and we are very excited to have Liz become part of our family. Anyways, this is the card that I made to go with the gift. I wasn't really sure what the right sentiment would be for a bridal shower card, so I decided to go without one and just wrote a personal message on the inside. I took a card that I had done a little while ago that I really liked and just changed the image. I really like how it turned out. The first card is the card I gave to Liz and the second card is the one I had made before that I just changed a little.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Priceless
Ink: Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensional, Paper Piercer

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Priceless
Ink: Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, White Gel Pen

No comments: