Wednesday, May 21, 2008

5 Years

On May 10th my husband and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. My husband bought us tickets to go see the Music Man at the festival theater in town. It was so good. I love the music man, I have watched the movie so many times and know basically all the songs. Andrew had never seen this musical before, and is not really one for musicals, but he knew I really wanted to go see this one. I was so excited that he got us tickets. I loved it, and afterwards Andrew said he really liked it as well. Anyways, here is the card that I gave to Andrew:

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Summer By The Sea, Hugs & Wishes
Ink: StazOn Timber Brown
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Old Olive DS Prints, White
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pens, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon

No comments: