Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Together Class Part 1

This past weekend I held a class featuring the Happy Together Stamp set. This is such a cute stamp set and I was so excited when I found out it was one of the sets you could choose for free during Sale-A-Bration. I had been eying this set since it came out in the catalogue but never could convince myself to buy it, but because I waited I ended up getting it for free! Free is always good. At the class we made 5 cards using this set. The first three cards I am going to show you were cased from Heather Summers. Tomorrow I will show you the other two cards we made.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Happy Together
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Striped Old Olive Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Happy Together
Ink: Chocolate Chip,
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Double Stitched Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Happy Together
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pale Plum, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Striped Old Olive Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: