Monday, March 8, 2010

Faux Grid Class Part 3

Sorry it took so long to post the third card of the Faux Grid class. This past weekend was spend doing fun things out of the house, so I did not get much done around the house and that included making any cards or updating my blog. It was a nice fun weekend, we spent Saturday getting some much needed shopping done. Priority items was to find new running/walking shoes for both Andrew and I for our upcoming trip. I love wearing heals and always feel funny anytime I wear any type of flats, so needless to say my only shoes that could be considered flats are flip-flops and these will not work for the walking we plan on doing. And Andrew was in desperate need of new shoes, his runners we starting to look pretty bad. We did have a productive day and both found shoes that should work good and keep our feet comfortable. I guess we will find out. We then ended the weekend by spending the day with friends and checking out fish stores. For those of you who know my husband, before you ask, yes he did buy a new fish. No shocker there eh? Today was back to work and trying lots done. Now that you know all about my weekend I will show you a card since that is really why you came to my blog in the first place, right? This card was the third card we made at the Faux Grid class I was telling you about last week.
Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Black StazOn, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo Markers
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Ruler

No comments: