Friday, March 5, 2010

Faux Grid Class Part 2

These is another one of the cards we made at the faux grid class. This is my favourite card from the class. I love these flowers from the Fifth Avenue Floral set. This card is just so bright and cheery even with the Black base. Each square is 1", instead of adding the dots on the lines to make it look like a stitched quilt I coloured in some of the squares. I think the colouring of the squares really makes the flowers pop off the page even more. I have a few extra of these cards left, I think I will dig some out of my stash and mail them out to some friends to remind them spring it just around the corner.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana Markers, Black StazOn
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: