Friday, July 3, 2009

Shadowed Daises

This is the third card we did at my Shadowing class last weekend. I just love this card. I have made this card many times before but always with different colours. I really have a thing for stripped paper so it shouldn't be any surprise that every card like this has always used stripped paper. The paper used on this card is from the Designer Series Washington Apple pack (now retired:( ) I think this is such a bright and cheerful card, I just love it.


Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Whisper White, Washington Apple DS
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, Silver Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope to be able to post quite a bit over the next couple of weeks, I am on holidays and we are staying around the house. My plan is to spend alot of time in my stamp room, stamping and hopefully getting some scrapbooking done too. My husband is suppose to be working on drywalling our basement with a couple of friends, however if the drywalling goes anything like the building the shed earlier this week went, I think I might have to take his spot in the drywalling process. Tuesday evening we starting building the shed and in the process Andrew cut his finger pretty bad, I had to take him to the hospital, got it bandaged, he just has to be careful for a while. So Wednesday morning I called a friend to help me finish the shed. Just as we were finishing up we asked Andrew to just hold something for us and he ends up getting poked a little bit with the drill, nothing serious. But he sure has been accident prone this week. Hopefully we can get through the next couple of weeks without having to go back to the hospital.

No comments: