Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Dan!

Last night Andrew and I went over to his parent's house to celebrate his brother's birthday with the family. His birthday is not until Saturday but last night worked for most the family. This is the card I had made for him. I cased this card from Karen Graff-Provis (you can view her blog here). I just made a few changes on the card. I made this card a few weeks ago and forgot to write inside the card, so I left it on my stamp people before I left for work in the morning and planned on doing the inside when I got home from work, before we headed over to the in-laws. However when I got home Andrew said he had already finished the card and sealed the envelope, so I had no idea what he wrote on the inside. When Dan opened the card, Andrew tried to convince Dan that I wrote the card, but Dan knows his brother better than that. Andrew had written some smart comment inside, that only he could have come up with. I will need to ask Andrew what it was, because I can't remember now. There is always alot of laughing when Andrew and Dan get together they are have the typical brother relationship. Andrew constanting tries to pick on Dan and get him going, but being the younger brother, he never wins. It was a good night.


Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Old Olive DS Prints
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, 5/8" Brad, Corner Rounder, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: