Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The New Catalogue is Here!

The new Stampin' Up! catalogue is here. I am so excited about this catalgoue and all the new products in it. One thing I am extremly excited about is the fact that this catalogue is good for a whole year, so that gives me lots of time to purchase everything I want. The second thing I am so excited about is the new in-colors. I loved this colours we had this past year, and I have to say I wasn't really sure about the new in-colors when I first saw them, but after having some chance to see the actual colors in paper and ink, I have really started to like them. Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry are my favourites right now. My favourite stamp set that I can't wait to order is Greenhouse Garden and the second thing I can't wait to order is the Paper Piercer. I know this seems like such a little thing, but I love paper piercing. This will definately be on my first order. When you have had a chance to look through this great catalogue, let me know what are your favorite things in this catalogue.

No comments: