Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shadowing Class

It's been a week since I last posted, but that doesn't mean I haven't been stamping. I actually have got alot of stamping done this past week. However, I can't post any of the cards yet, because they are for my new catalogue open house and upcoming classes.

This past saturday I held a class on shadowing. We made three cards. This first one is so simple. You just stamp the image and then again off to the side of the first stamped image without re-inking stamp and you get a lighter image which looks like a shadow. I have to say I am going to miss Baja Breeze so much. I really got attached to this colour this year.


Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Pocket Silhouettes, Sweet Little Sentiments
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon

No comments: