Thursday, June 18, 2009

All Ocassion SAS Card 4

This is the fourth and final card we made at the Stamp-A-Stack last weekend. I actually made this card almost a year ago for my parents 37th wedding anniversary. It was the last card I ever gave to my dad and it seemed so suitable to be making it again at a fundraiser for the Canadian Cancer Society. My dad passed away from cancer and he is the reason that I decided to do the fundraiser in the first place. I have loved this stamp set Upsy Daisy since it came out and it just seems so perfect for either males or females.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Upsy Daisy, Hugs & Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Glue Dots

No comments: