Monday, June 15, 2009

Fundraiser for Canadian Cancer Society

This past Saturday I held a All Ocassions Card Stamp-A-Stack as a fundraiser for the Canadian Cancer Society. Stampin' Up! graciously donated a bunch of items to help this event become a success. I took the items that Stampin' Up! donated and did a silent auction. For a first time event I am fairly happy with how it went, I was able to raise $240.82. For the Stamp-A-Stack portion each person made 3 cards each of 3 designs for a total of 12 cards. I also had a table set up with all my saying stamps, so that each person could choose their sayings and make each card different if they wished. I feel this event went really well for being the first time and I definately plan on doing another one again.

This is one of the cards we made.
Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Four Square
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Urban Oasis DS
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: