Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wild About You Class 5

I think this fifth card is my favourite of all the Wild About You cards I made at the class. It was a tough decision though. But I love these little penguins. They are just so cute! The card uses the spiral punch to make the film strip look, I just love this and it is so easy. However it does create a mess, after the class there was so many little punched pieces on the floor from doing all this card.

Supplies Used:
(All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Wild About You
Ink: Black StazOn, Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Spiral Punch, 1/3" Square Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin' Dimensionals

This is a picture of the topper we made for the gift bag, basically we just used the same images and colours on the cards to create this topper.


No comments: